Monday, January 17, 2011

January!!!

It has been more than a week, and I said I was not going to be absent from blogging but I do have a couple good reasons, I painted my kitchen baby blue and I went through stuff and it looks real nice with new curtains, uncluttered counters.
Yesterday I looked in the fridge and saw that I had meat and veggies, etc that was going to spoil, so I went on a cooking binge, roast and potatoes, turkey meat loaf balls, Tapioca pudding, turned the veggies into an Italian veggie soup, that I am going to serve with wheat pasta. My son lives next door, so he has to come over for supper every night(this does not bother him, he is a bachelor, and microwaves everything) except chili and hot dogs with sauce.He can make those. He can make more he just chooses not to.
Today I am putting off cleaning my desk, I have been trying to do this for a couple weeks, and it seems I do not want to do it.
More tomorrow!! I hope. Lol

2 comments:

Pen said...

Just stopping by to say Happy New Year, and nice to see the changes to your blog.
Thanks for joining my forum...

Becca said...

I admire your energy--that was quite a cooking binge! Just take cleaning your desk in stages and it'll get done. No one says we must have everything in order all the time....I'm always praised for my amazing organization--which generally I have--but then the very people who praise me have never looked in certain cupboards of mine at home that never get sorted out! LOL