Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hi from the New Year

Well, it is the 2nd day of the year, and I have tried to keep to my healthy eating life style, I am trying to invent my own, according my to health eating issues, sweet tooth, and living alone. I will admit to a 50/50 tie. I have ate healthy, but I have sandwiched(love puns) a guacamole burger and fries, but on the whole, a good start. I am not discouraged. I have used my new waffle maker, ate one, grandson ate the rest. I am sure with a little research, I could make the waffles a healthy meal choice.
My family has all gone back to their respective homes, and that is normal, I miss them, but this is life.
Now I have to get myself over to the center for my walking and machine work. This is challenge because I want to stay in my warm house and not go out and freeze. I must do it though, okay, I will try.
I hope to paint the wall between my counter and cupboards this week, first I must remove wall paper, and then paint, I hate painting, but this must be done,
Stay healthy, see ya later.

No comments: