Monday, January 3, 2011

wildlife

Well, I have had racoons, coyotes, rabbits, baby wrens, wild cats, and now I have been blessed(?) with a possum. He does not seem to bother anything, he just comes on my deck walks around looking for food, hides behind my snow shovel and then we think, he moved in the house I built for the wild cat and kittens. Well, now what do I do, do I leave him alone, as he is not bothering anything, or do I a possum eviction? I think because I have so many plants and wild forest garden, they think I am part of the woods(I live by a creek and a large wooden area). I should start charging rent.

1 comment:

Merry said...

Grinning so what if anything did you do, give him or her a name? I got involved with wildlife rehabilitation back in the early '90s and enjoyed it so much. I don't know whether my profile picture shows here but I'm holding a litter of orphaned bunnies that were rehabbed and released.