Thursday, February 10, 2011

February

Here it is February and I am buried under snow, ice and surrounded in cold cold weather. I stay inside and stay warm( as warm as I can, with gas prices). I am doing winter activities, reading, cleaning out stuff, jigsaw puzzles, scrapbooking, and playing on the internet, and soon I am going to plan what I can do about changing flower gardens around.
I am alone alot, and sometimes it is very hard, and other times, I am getting to enjoy it. I do not want to turn into someone who stays home alot and gives up. I hope I will balance things, it is still hard to go out alone to a restaurant. I do not do it often, but I do think I need to work on that.
I also am trying to go on a weight watcher diet, stick to it, and make it a lifestyle and not a chore. My check up was very very good, but the Dr. and I decided weight loss would be a good idea. Now all I have to do is get my sweet tooth under control.

1 comment:

A Joyful Chaos said...

Sounds like you have a lot of interesting winter hobbies.

I don't blame you for not enjoying going to a restaurant by yourself. That must be difficult.

Blessings~