Monday, July 13, 2009

keeping name

I am keeping glory2001, it stands for one of my favorite Bon Jovi songs, Blaze of Glory, signifying my love of westerns, Bon Jovi, and music, so it stays.
I have been trying to get the weeds out of my veggie garden, so far it is an even race between me and the weeds. I will keep trying.
I went back to curves today,and I am going to continue and get back in shape. I need to keep going and keep busy.
I am still buried in paper work, but when I get off of this here computer, I will get a couple more papers done. Finish up the bills, and make sense of my book keeping.
My son Eric, (the coach) came home to pick up his son, who has been staying with me, and to go to his and twin's 20th class reunion. They had a good time, and while he was here, he cooked some pork and beef brisket on the grill for me, I gave them some and now I can munch on the meat, add some noodles left over, and I do not have to cook for days. I will add a salad and it will tasty, and healthy. I might have to have a bowl of ice cream for dessert, which means I really need to keep going to curves.
I am going to try to keep my mood up, even though tomorrow is the month anniversary of my husbands death. It feels like ten years since I have seen him, and I have good and bad moments. Today I received a notice that an old friend(a girl, but not a girl friend) of Jim's read in the Springfield paper that he passed away, and sent a memorial to the VFW in his honor. He would have been surprised and so very pleased that Ann remembered him so well.
The paper work calls me, so I had better scoot.

No comments: