Thursday, March 5, 2009

good weather

Yesterday and today have been sunny, still a little chilly, but a small sign that spring may be coming. It is a beautiful day today, kinda windy, but it is better than all that snow we have this winter.
I went to curves today, and came home and started to get a little organized. I am going to start by project for my daughter's old room, but I am going to just do a little everyday, and not wear myself (and my arthritic neck and back)out. I am going to keep trying to get organizing ideas for the room. My problem is that I DO NOT LIKE TO THROW THINGS AWAY. There I have admitted it, I am my grandmother Wyatt's grandaughter, because I am a packrat. I will start small and work my way up to throwing stuff away, or giving it away.
I am also going to start planning my veggie and flower gardens for this year. I love love love to do that.
Well, more tomorrow.

2 comments:

Pen said...

How are you ever going to find time for 2 blogs and Facebook....
I thought you were going to join the blogs....
You need the time for clearing out.
ha!!

Pen said...

Jan I think I might have found how you can merge your blogs. I cant try it out, but can point you in the right direction.