Thursday, September 25, 2008

some favorite blogs

I am sad that some of my favorite blogs went private, and I tried to get them to let me be a part of it but sadly I wasn't to be a part of them. It makes me feel kind of odd, like I have been intruding on them, and they are stopping it. I guess, I see some of the reason, but I think they are overreacting but - that is life!!!! I will get over it, but I do not think I will get involved with too many blogs now, it feels funny when they shut you out. I am not sure of the reason for these closings but I wish them well, as I did really like and enjoy these people. Good luck to them.

6 comments:

Pen said...

Jan I do understand. I got shut out of 4 I used to look at, and a couple of these people know me personally....that hurts. It sno tlike I am a risk.....
Dont feel tto bad, you can always visit mine anytime.

Jan C said...

I left a message for you today, and I am going to try to be better at blogging and commenting.

Pen said...

Hey, been missing you. I have put quite a few new postings on my blog lately including a video.
I am looking forward to seeing more on yours soon.
I saw you commented on Lyn's blog so guess you are in.she seems really nice.
Come visit soon.

Pen said...

I am now shut out of Shane's blog as well. I am not surprised he has been ignoring me for about 2 years. We were friends and suddenly he just blanked me.
I have no idea why have asked Merrill and he just worked around the question. Justin did the same thing. I have an idea why, but I found it annoying and hurtful.
Did they accept you?

Anonymous said...

I think you will find that a lot of people are afraid of criticism . If declare your beliefs and opinions on line then I think you should be strong enough to take criticism. I believe it is called democracy. Also too many people say one thing and actually do another and consequently lend themselves to more criticism. I dont think it meant as a personal thing against yourself , the blogger is just trying to protect their own little world.Sorry to post anon but I cant get my blogger to work at the moment

Pen said...

my main pc is down, but i have managed to update my blog.
Did Brit let you in?