Friday, September 19, 2008

goals for next week

Well, I have been on vacation for two weeks, 11 states and 3400 miles. I am exhausted. I have not done anything this week, recovering from vacation. Now it is time to buckle down and get a few thing that MUST be done for the fall.

1. get flower gardens weeked and put to bed for winter.
2. clean veggie garden, pick the last of the veggies and clean it off to be tilled for spring
3. Put peat on garden, so it the soil will not be dry.
4. clean up patios, breezeway, flower pots, and statues.
5. put garden shed in order so can walk in it this winter.
6. clean up odds and ends that need to be gone through, that I hid in the garden shed this summer.
7.clean basement, that got water in when we were gone(nice homecoming present.)

These thing need to be done and I am blogging, and then I am going to read. When I get up tomorrow, I will start on these projects. I will get back to you on my progress.
I am just being lazy putting these things off, I have to get better.

2 comments:

Pen said...

Hi Jan,
that feels better.

Well I need to get down to a list too.
Might be the list is as far as it gets...Ha!!
Today we went for lunch to celebrate our 37th anniversary.
Was actually yesterday but guess who had a migraine and blew it...
But today was nice and sunny so we walked afterwards too.
Tomorrow, the list....maybe.
I will put it on my list...

Jan C said...

I am sorry about your headache, I hope you find a way to get rid of them or least cut down the frequency.
I will be married 39 years this New Years Eve.