Friday, June 6, 2008

getting into blogging

I am definitely new at this, but I will get the hang of this.
I have been working on all my flower garden and my large veggie garden today. The wind is blowing hard so it is a bit difficult. I got the veggie garden weeded finally. It has been raining so much, I have not been able to get in mt garden. I now have to plant all the flowers I bought yesterday at the different nurserys. Some are going in different little gardens I have, and other plants will be put in container planting.
If I can get the hang of this, I may take pictures of my gardens and put them on this blog.
I have to take my son to work now, so I will write more later.

1 comment:

Pen said...

I would like to see some pictures of yuor garden and even your house. Houses in the US are quite different to the UK on the whole.