Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I do not think anybody reads this much, so maybe my new years resolution is too get people to read this, and to keep it up.
I hope everybody is healthy and safe this holiday weekend. I will be spending it with my kids and grandkids. It will be a hard Christmas but I have decided to celebrate my husband life and the kids and grandkids he loved, and not treat it with sadness but with lovely memories. He will be a part of this Christmas season in wonderful memories and in the faces of his grandkids, who loved and remember him with love and laughter. love Janice (glory2001) Christian

1 comment:

Jo said...

I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas Janice! I also hope 2010 will be a better year for you.

Definitely keep blogging, I read it :)