Thursday, August 6, 2009

veggie garden

I planted my veggie garden when my husband was alive, and taking chemo, so I planted good fresh veggies for protein and vitamins for him. When the C-Dif bacterial infection took him, I was left with a large garden with just me and my son. Well, the neighbors and friends will benefit, and I may give some to the our towns food bank. I am sure some of these people would love to have some of these veggies and they won't waste.
My gas dryer in my son's house quit, so I now get to figure out what is the best way to either fix it or replace it. My husband did not replace our washer and dryer and just used the one next door, and I am not happy with that scenerio, so I am going to figure out the cheapest way to get a washer and dryer fit into my house, and out of the basement(where they used to be, and we always got water).

1 comment:

Mixed Reflections said...

How nice of you to share your veggies! We are staring our Fall garden with the hope of feeding ourselves & passing some great foods onto the neighbors. Thanks for your commentary on Big & Rich. We'll issue an apology tomorrow for the fur!