Monday, June 22, 2009

a week later

It is has been a week, we had visitation, the funeral. My kids were great, My daughter returned home after being here two weeks. My one twin, just left for home and job. The other twin lives next door. I have just finished all the thank you cards. Now I have to talk to Social Security, insurances etc etc.
Medical bills, funeral bills are all piling in, but I am numb, confused, hurt and angry. I want him back here, but I know that is not possible.
I will try to get it together, but it will not be easy. I have never understood the word - alone - before. I do now. kids, friends family can't fill this particular empty spot. I am not a whiner, I just decided I need to vent, but I know it will not change anything.
I will take one step at a time, I guess. later!!!

No comments: