Sunday, January 25, 2009

What is everybody up to

Hi there, I am doing fine, making plans, trying to stay warm in this cold Illinois weather. I have been invited on a trip with my two aunts, my Aunt's daughter, and her daughter(my cousins, ha ha), my daughter, and myself. We are planning on taking a trip in August to Novia Scotia, and Prince Edwards Island, for ten days. I wasn't going to go, but my one aunt is 83 and I have decided that this is a trip that I should not miss. It should be great.

Also what is everybody else reading or listening to? I love all books, just started a Janet Evonivich book, a couple Nora Roberts, and looking for new books. I love all music, but I thrive on Bon Jovi, Big and Rich, and Broadway(I know, what a combination.) I love all country, bluegrass, pop, etc.

No comments: