Sunday, July 5, 2009

trying to keep busy

I am trying to keep busy and not feel sad, so I am turning to my garden outside, and clutter busting. My veggie garden is coming along, but I have bought flowers and they are not put in pots. It is time to fend off the blues, my grandson is going to be with me a couple days. He will help keep me up, I need to help him learn how to move on from losing grandpa.
I have decided to check out my cookbooks, and learn to cook for just me, and once in a while my son(who is a bachelor and lives next door.). This summer I thinking crockpot meals with stuff from my veggie garden.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog background! Sun flowers are such happy flowers.

I hope you and your grandson have some fun together and manage to lift each others spirits. :) I bet he'll love helping you in the garden and then enjoy eating all the veggies. I've been thinking about growing my own veg, but I don't have much of a green thumb. I might give grow bags a try as I've heard they are less hard work.